2009년 5월 6일 수요일

My idol star go to military service


My idol star, Jeawon LEE went to military service yesterday. In Korea, military service is duty for men, so every man, except who has disease, have to go and spend almost two years in there.
As a entertainer, go to military service is quite huge disturb their career because for two years they cannot do anything so public can erase them in their memory. Because of this fact some star try to avoid military service by unfair way or unfair prescription, but if public know about this their lives as celebrity is done.
Now, Jeawon is thirty years old and this is very late age for military service. When he appear the media as a idol star, he was fifteen years old and I'm eight years old. Nowadays, my generation or younger guys go to military service. He is too old compare to the others, so I'm little bit worried about him. He was really popular star in my generation but in military he is just older person in lower level. I heard in army, there is some weird people so they enjoyed annoying lower level soilders. This is my main worry thing.
Anyway, I'm proud of my star who go to army just same as normal people. I hope he stay in good shape and gain weigth, come back to in front of public in very healthy state! Good luck!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기