2009년 5월 6일 수요일

Jisung Park, the most popular Korean soccer player


Most Korean people like soccer as same as american football to American. This trend started from 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup. During 2002 World Cup, most of Korean went out to street and cheered our country with ethusiasm!




You can figure out that red things? This is the picture of 2002, in front of Seoul cityhall. Many Soeul citizen include baby, parents, couple, students, and even elders, gather there with wearing RED clothes and cheering our country! (so we called ourselves RED DEVILS) We don't have any feast like this, so it is the first time that I saw every people looked like crazy!! :-)

Jisung PARK is one of the most fabulous player in that year. He assisted many goals and he record very important goal in the Portugal play. He was a sort of HERO to our country! After this, he became the first player who went to primium league, Menchester United. Even he has flat foot, he always show to us very talented and progressed. He always try to show developed his talent! We love this his character!





These days, he was so quiet, so I wonder his news, and today I found his article. He is not changed. Still now, he is very talented player! Frankly speaking, I don't know about soccer and don't have any interests but I like Jisung Park. I really pround of him so if I heard he did good job in his area, I got a energy and brave! I think every Korean people same as me. They got energy from his good news so they had ethusiasm to his record.







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기