2009년 5월 6일 수요일

I'm come back Korea

Today, I finished my final exams and I hand in my final essay to writing class tomorrow morning, I finally finished this semester and the life of America as an exchange student!

In retrospect, I met so many people after I came to UNK and have lots of experiences. One of regret things is i didn't approach to American students. Include this class I took four classes but I cannot make many friends different from my expectation. Last semester, I had to take ELI classes so I cannot meet many American students. At that time, I decided and expected that if I take regular classes I met many native friends, but now my statue is very different. I don't have any brave to approach native students.

I know you guys didn't know that I'm very active and talkative person. I really enjoy talking with my friends even in English and I'm not good English speaker. I really regret that I didn't say hello to anybody in this class. If you guys want please add me on facebook. (My full name is Eunboseul Ahn) :-)

Anyway, I really like to live in America seperate from my family and friends. Through this experience I know the real worthy of my people. I can meet many international friends and many good people. I can experience very different class from Korea and I trip to famous cities all alone. I believe that this experiences can help to make my life as healthy and sweet.

Thank you to Mr. hanson for care about me and give me confidence to get through this class :-)
and thank Lord, my GOD.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기