2009년 4월 18일 토요일

Different thinking

On thursday, I learn about harassment and sexual harassment in interpersonal communication class and during the class, we divided five group get different situation senarioes each other. Through group discussion we had to dicide the situation is sexual harassment or not. Frankly speaking I cannot understand my group's discussion because they are so many people talk at once. Anyway after gruop discussion we share our result of discussion and I'm shocked by there thinking.
I grow up in very closed culture, and this is the reason that I have very strict sexual value. (In my society, there is not many marriage students and in the not far past marriaged women cannot entered university.)I think every single situations are sexual harassment but my classmate think very different. I'm live here for eight monthes but I felt we are very different more and more in everything. The environment is very important to make someone's value. I know this fact already, but I haven't felt it is sooooooooooooooo real before I came to America.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기